While Apple introduced a rudimentary stock price application in macOS recently, it is not relly functionally adequate for even the most basic requirements.
I did not, however, find an app with the following feature set on the App Store yet, and would like to ask for suggestions:
- Relatively simple, lightweight and inexpensive
- Must offer at least two lists of stocks, so users can separate a "portfolio" from a "watchlist"
- Must support notes and price markers (i.e. have a way to remember what price a stock was bought at and a way to mark an arbitrary price with a user-defined note)#
- Must support alerts when the price hits user-defined values
- Should support alerts when the price meets other criteria, such as "alert me when the price drops more than 5% in one month"
- Should support ISINs and WKNs to identify stocks
I would also be willing to consider mobile apps for ipadOS, but am hesitant to put such data in a cloud somewhere, so web-based solutions are not interesting for me (although it may be a good idea to list them for the benefit of other readers). In case it is relevant, I am from central Europe and so an app focused solely on US exchanges would not be interesting.