I need to organize management system to my client on his server. I want in this system things like:
- show views from database and draw some charts based on it
- show tables from database
- maybe query editor to run custom queries (like phpmyadmin)
- manage cronjobs - similar like 'crontab -e' on linux
- some server statitstics - cpu overload, network traffic etc
- maybe some mailing system to generate raports by day and send summary to client
I want run this on VPS server with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
My client have several crawlers on server and have some statistics tables on database. The purpose is manage these information and display on something like management system/panel for someone who is not programmer.
I looking something in Google and I found:
- vespa control panel
Another idea is code this in Python/Django, put data via API and organize this system in 100% custom, but it's cost money and time. The best option for me is something like 'ready-to-use' tool/feature.
Anyone can comment on these tools? Will they fulfill their task? Or maybe somebody have another idea?