What would be the best tool to debug / visualize & dig in to the a SQLite database in application development phase. The tool should be free or cheap (max. 50 USD).
What kind of development environment I have?
- I am creating the app & databases using python. Tools I am using include Flask and SQLAlchemy
- I am working on a Windows machine, but tools for other platforms are also welcomed.
What other tools there are?
- For Postgres, there comes pgAdmin which shows Columns, Indexes, and basically anything that the database has. It has nice graphical (browser) interface for that. Something similar to this would be optimal.
- For SQLite in Android devices there are few options, like DatabaseManager_For_Android or Android-Debug-Database but they seem to be tighty coupled with Android development environments and Java.
- What is the closest I have came up to is Flask-Admin, but I would be interested to see if there is any more general tools for SQLite that are not tied to Flask applications only, and which could perhaps give even more detailed look into the database (like pgAdmin).