Laravel has some awesome functionalities:
- Built-in testing suite
- CLI for creating migrations, controllers, schedules, emails, etc...
- ORM with migrations and seeding
- Built-in OAUTH2 (Laravel Passport)
- Built in log suite (Automatic logs, dashboard for analyzing logs)
- Built in integrations with most popular services (AWS, SMS services etc...)
Is there any counterpart for Go that provides near the same built-in functionalities as Laravel?
I know that there's Gin, Echo, and Martini for example, but they lack most of those features, although they are awesome in their own ways.