Please recommend a web browser with the following requirements:
- Windows 7-10 compatible.
- Completely portable. Absolutely no registry writes or writing files outside of its own dedicated folder(s)/subfolder(s).
- No tracking or analytics (or easy to completely disable before the browser is run).
- Uses the Chromium web rendering engine.
- Frequently updated with the latest Chromium engine (especially when Chromium has a security issue).
- Includes WebRTC functionality.
- No contact with any endpoints (such as Google or Microsoft) except the ones actually required to establish user-requested connections. An exception can be made if it downloads Google's Safe Browsing list or something similar (but hopefully this can be disabled).
Optional: Support extensions/add-ons.
My goal is to use this for testing, including testing WebRTC.
I thought Ungoogled Chromium would do the job, but the Windows version does not appear to be portable.