I need a Linux program to take screenshots with these caveats:
- Pressing PrintScreen should capture screen without further input (no modal window asking where to save or asking if I need to save to clipboard, etc.)
- Screen captured should be automatically saved to a image file in a particular directory.
- Saved files must be automatically numbered to avoid duplicated files, so I don't have to type the file name.
- Bonus points if the program has a simple image editor to add circles, arrows, crop and so on.
- Bonus points if the program does not require a paid license.
Simply put, just pressing the PrintScreen key a image file is created in a folder without any questions.
I can do this in Windows with a program called PickPic, I was wondering an alternative for Linux. Any suggestion?