Believe it or not, I've spent the last 6 hours trying different software with none meeting basic requirements, despite a plethora of solutions available.
I need to annotate image for the purpose of ML with tensorflow.
I've tried many like:
- Vott: Unable to zoom, which makes it impractical for my use-case.
- CVAT: Compresses images and thus impractical for me.
- Fiji: promising, but crashed after 5min of use.
The requirements I need:
- Desktop based able to work with local file. No cloud upload.
- Ability to zoom-in the image while anotating.
- Do not compress images.
- Compatible with tensorflow.
Believe it or not, I haven't found any solution that fits these criteria. Is there a good image annotation software out there, free or reasonably priced?