Anyone know such software or workflow ?
It should be simple and logical . Not alike requiring to make a new tool just to measure distance between points on geometries as Houdini, or having a literally insane interface as Blender or Zbrush . It should be a tool, to make the work, not to puzzle the controls all over the time . And so it wouldn't require a damn research just to find a button, for every simple task .
~4 years ago i needed to make and animate a 3D model, after struggling trough search, i used Sculptris and then did all the rest with Houdini . But it still was pretty long, bothering, and i already forgot almost everything . Now i need the complete editing suite, to support UE4 project .
It should have at least
- Per-primitive editing .
- Weighed and sectional skinning .
- Kinematic-, per-bone- and editing- interpolation-animating .
- Managing and applying multiple animation sequences in the same time to the same bones -- with merging .
- Sculpting with auto polygon division .
- On-model texture painting with layers, custom-image-stamp-drawing and uniform pattern painting (strokes aligning) .
Relatively long set-up is fine .