I need to explain parts of our network and hardware to a supplier, and I would like to draw a diagram with the different servers, routers and devices and the way the ports of each of those devices are connected.
All software I've checked so far is meant to draw diagrams of how devices are connected together (based on one link device-to-device) but not how ports are connected together. They also mostly have general images representing a computer, a server, a database, etc... whereas I just want a box with X ports.
Basically I'm lookin for a tool which:
- lets me draw a map of devices (servers, switches, routers, etc...) with ports (ethernet, fibre channel, serial, etc...) and connect them together
- lets me add some labels and text to this map
- keeps the links "connected" (as in moving the device will move ports and links together)
- is free (as I only need to use it once)
- has a low learning curve (again, I only need it once)
Does anyone know of such a tool? Thanks!