I use Arch Linux.
- CLI. I don't want a GUI.
- Customizable categories. I want to make my own with things like
- Customizable bindings & configs. I make my own bindings and settings a lot.
- Runs an external program (
mpv, etc) on videos and images (like vifm)
- Free. I'd rather write my own open-source software than pay.
- Search. Of course I want to be able to search my title, author, tags, etc.
Nice to have
- Vim bindings.
- Can run custom scripts. I want to make my own scripts for downloading content.
- Central database. I want to be able to interact directly with the database with custom scripts.