I bought a cheap 8 channel Logic Analyzer. They call it Saleae Logic Analyzer, but the hardware does not at all ressemble the original Saleae Logic 8.
I read that the Saleae software might still work with this device, but I'd like to be fair and use something else.
At the moment I'm experimenting with a DS18B20 temperature sensor, which uses the 1-Wire protocol. To have a look at those signals, I'd like to have a software that
- is gratis, open-source preferred
- runs on Windows 10 x64 1909
- decodes 1-Wire protocol and hopefully some more
- ideally supports 8 channels, but at least 4 channels simultaneously
- can record at 4 Mbit/s (at least that's what I expect to get out of the 24 MHz chip)
- has virtually no limit on memory, so I can benefit of my overpowered machine
- allows me to save the recorded data
- works offline with no Internet connection required