I'm looking to fulfill the following workflow:
- Draft comic panels and chat bubbles in my browser.
- Chat bubbles, action bubbles, thought bubbles, etc.
- Upload font-files.
- Edit text bubbles
- The webapp is probably a mouse based WYSIWYG, but I could work with something less obvious.
- For example, I'm willing to learn a yaml/toml style syntax if the software author thought that was easier than programming drag-n-drop and other mouse actions.
- The webapp has templates for different comic types (standard 3 panel, 4 panel, 6 panel for me, manga and other type templates for other users).
- Save the drafts in something like Google Drive or Dropbox
- Export in high resolution without watermark
- should support a standard or normal format with transparency, like PNG or PSD
- Use exported file as an upper layer in other software like GIMP, Krita, drawing tablet, Adobe, etc..
If the software does not already exist, I might write it myself.