I need a Wikipedia app that shows articles in both Japanese and French at the same time.
I know that many Wikipedia reading apps (including the official app) allow switching between languages, but it is not enough: I need to see both at the same time.
- It must be an app, not a webapp.
- It must run on Android.
- Any budget/license.
- I open the app, I type "gâteau" in the search bar, the app shows me side-by-side https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gâteau and its equivalent https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ケーキ
- I search for "Farcement", the app shows me side-by-side https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farcement and an empty area because there is no equivalent article in the Japanese Wikipedia
- I search for "姫神社", the app shows me side-by-side an empty area and https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/姫神社
- Bonus if it can be used offline (like Kiwix)
- Bonus it is trilingual (3 columns shown side-by-side, doable on the tablet in landscape mode)
- Bonus if open source