I'm looking for a solution free/paid that would allow the following.
- Create set of Drag and Drop UI Templates.
- Where each UI template visually represents an existing Fragment's layout.
- I need to be able to rearrange these dropped templates to adjust the flow of the onBoarding sequence.
- They need to have editable text fields for the fragments string or int variables
- Export the flow and generate a text array of code in the oder of the arranged flow
So the output of the flow above would be something like this;
addFragment(FragmentIntro.newInstance("Some title", "Some subtitle explaining the purpose of this sequence", R.raw.a_drawable)); addFragment(FragmentMultipleChoice.newInstance(R.drawable.ic_some_other_drawable, "Multiple Choice 1", "Multiple Choice 2", "Multiple Choice 3", "Multiple Choice 4", "Multiple Choice 3")); // the correct answer addFragment(FragmentTrueFalse.newInstance(R.drawable.she_is_eating_salad, "She is eating a salad", "True", "False", "True",)); // the correct answer
I've searched various tools. Vaadin, Proto, Adobe XD etc. but this seems pretty simple..Even PP would work, but that means having to use Powerpoint.. I am wondering if anyone knows of a tool simple enough to do this. Thanks in advance