Recently I've needed to convert an SWF file to a video file(basically any other format will do), but almost no software supports this, or it's really bad quality, so I came here.
All the "shapes" of the flash file are SVG "files" so flash players in Chrome, MPC-HC and the Flash Player projector basically turn it into a higher resolution.
I want (the name of) a program that can:
- turn SVG files into video files of a higher resolution than the SWF file dimensions
- run on Windows 10
- be in English or maybe Dutch
- be free
- be able to export to a lossless avi file (not really needed but it would be nice)
- be able to take the audio as well (not really needed either, but would be nice)
Ok, so I got After Effects to import it and "render" it, but it was only 480×360 because that is the "stage" an changing the "scale" property just scaled it up as it was.
I've also tried:
- FFmpeg (just showed the first asset in the SWF file with the sound playing over it)
- Handbrake (same as FFmpeg)
- Vlc (showed the same as FFmpeg, did not try to use it to convert it)
FFDec to turn it into a fla file and open it in:
Adobe Animate (misaligned some shapes)
Adobe Flash CS3 (didn't recognise the fla file)