I have a reasonable amount of experience in creating WordPress websites, plus I've made a couple of specific websites from scratch using html/css/js.
However, I'd like to build a website for a monthly subscription delivery service I'm thinking of launching, and I'm wondering whether it's possible to create it just in WordPress (or any other CMS) using the right add-ons or if I'll need something more involved. I'm willing to pay someone to do the bits I can't do if necessary.
The website will need to:
- Advertise and describe the service (no problems with WordPress for this one!).
- Allow customers to sign up for a monthly/3-month/annual subscription.
- Take payment for the subscriptions (ideally through something like Stripe).
- Let the customer choose from a set of categories (one or multiple) for their subscription, and update their preferences as necessary.
- Ideally allow me to manage the catalogue of different items I have in stock for delivery each month (although this can be back-end only as the customer won't see this).
- Each month, provide the customer with a random choice of 3 of the items in stock to choose from for delivery.
I think #6 will be hardest to implement...
Looking forward to hearing your tips and suggestions! :)