Looks that some of option I require are hard to be find in today Linux HDR photo software, so I split down the necessary and non necessary options.
- Easy to import photos (in different formats including most common RAW formats)
- Easy-to-use GUI
- Good align preset (like Hugin)
- Fast processing speed and not too memory-hungry (I plan to use it on a box with 3GB RAM).
Optional features (I can take care of this in other photo software, so not a must):
- Minimal exposure adjusting
- Quality tone mapping presets with preview
- Good anti-ghosting script (option)
I'm running on Ubuntu so the recommended tool should be installable on Ubuntu. Although I'm not a fan of Wine or PlayOnLinux types of installations, I will consider it if the software meets my requirements. The tool doesn't necessary need to be free and open-source but I would definitely prefer it.