I'm looking for an app/utility that shows me a 3-Dimensional, navigable/manipulable view of my physical computer - based on hardware information it either obtains itself, or that I provide it using another utility (like
- Gratis or extremely cheap.
- Runs on x86_64.
- Runs on Linux (with X).
- Open-source with a decent license.
- Actively maintained (otherwise it won't work with newer hardware)
- Lets you take hardware apart (i.e. "install" and "remove" pieces of hardware) in the visualization, to inspect it separately.
- Supports navigation, rotation, opening sides of the case etc.