I am looking for a tool to generate UML sequence diagrams:
The main requirement is that I don't want to move anything with the mouse:
- The lifelines (vertical) and messages (horizontal) should be stacked to the left and top automatically.
- I should be able to add a new lifeline (or message) as easily as a column (or row) in a spreadsheet program, and the lifelines (or messages) at the right (or bottom) of it should be automatically pushed a bit further to make place for the new one.
- Visually edit lifeline and message names
- Zero code writing, so tools like http://www.websequencediagrams.com are not OK
- Generates valid UML
- Free, ideally open source