- To be able view wavefront object files that are colored according to a wavefront material file.
- The software to work on Linux and ideally be free.
I do not need:
- To modify or manipulate the object
- Save it to another format
Attempts so far:
- Tried installing
meshlab, but for some reason snap refuses to work. Maybe a Fedora 29 issue, unsure.
- GLC Player doesn't seem to exist. I can't find how to get it on linux anywhere. Maybe it has to be built from source? If so, not sure where to get it.