Is there a tool which allow application environment management via GUI?
I have a complex multi-server multi-services application running on premise with multiple environments. I struggle to manage all the environment in proper automated and user-friendly way.
It would be great to see following core features:
- Display list of environment and its current status
- Manage (create / destroy / modify) environments through the interace (probably just a trigger parametrized ansible role / custom script / etc would be enough)
- Display detailed environment status (or maybe collect it from existing monitoring system)
- Display additional pre-entered environment information (e.g. links to kibana / documentation / guides / etc)
- Pin environment to user
- Access management
- Ideally should be web-based, so no client needs to be installed on user desktop machine
It sounds pretty custom and I wasn't able to find anything which fits the description. Any hint or I have to write it on my own?