Several months ago I start to write down my guidelines at github:
The lists get longer and now I would like to improve the structure.
I guess it is time to switch from
README.md to a other solution.
- use git to do version control
- editable via web (SaaS). No native application should be needed.
- automated numbered headings. Up to now I am numbering the headings by hand
- splitting the long single page into several smaller pages
- I like mark-down and would like to stick to it
- Commercial services are fine.
Which software could help me?