I'm looking for a program that will help me remove duplicate imagess from a bunch of folders. Preferably free.
It has to be able to do:
- Similarity matching (e.g. find images that look alike)
- Tell me when 2 images are binary equals or in what way they are different (size, dimension, date).
- Work with large images/galleries (10mb+, 10000+)
- View images side by side for comparison.
- Handle unicode.
- Create galleries to which you can add more files later.
- Handle groups of similar images.
- Mark images as "unlike".
I need to process ~100,000 files. Every bit of automation and UI convenience matters.
Things I've looked at: