I am looking for a minimalist VoIP smartphone application which is similar to WhatsApp, Line, Viber, Tango, Kik and alike, can run at least on Android and has the following features:
- Isn't owned by Facebook, inc.
- Is gratis to use
- Allows textual chatting by default
- Allows disabling the option for textual chatting (which I would personally replace with email correspondence)
- Gives the option to allow or disallow voice calling (if chatting isn't off)
- Allows deleting the account of the app from the app itself (unlike Telegram which requires deletion after X months from app deletion or from website)
Non necessary features
- Gives the option to allow or disallow voice
- Prints a warning (or has the option to print a warning) each time before a video button was
possibly-mistakenlyclicked to turn on video in a voice call
- Allows usage without a phone number (based on email and/or account → if someone wants tat)
- Isn't necessarily aimed only for smartphones and could also work on a PC
What would be an example of a VoIP smartphone application which is fair by my standard?