I am looking for a plugin in Eclipse that can automate some of the work when creating a MapReduce job using Java.
- Auto create Mapper - Reducer classes(implementing the interfaces).
- Provide some samples to begin.
You can use the Hadoop Eclipse Plug-in:
The Hadoop Eclipse Plug-in provides tools to ease the experience of Map/Reduce on Hadoop. Among other things, the plug-in provides support to:
- create Mapper, Reducer, Driver classes;
- browse and interact with distributed file systems;
- submit jobs and monitor their execution.