StackExchange is an always-growing collection of QA sites, new sites are proposed every day at Area51 and they have to go through define, commit, private beta, public beta before becoming a full site. Many get closed during one of these steps, based on informed opinions of a number of StackExchange employees.
Let's say I want to check whether the Japanese Language QA site is likely to get closed soon.
Is there a webapp that allows me to check easily, without having to design models and crunch data by myself?
- Predictions for all sites (any stage)
- Good model using all past data. A single model for all sites is OK, but more detailed models are also OK.
- Sample data is relatively limited for now (70k for proposals, 150 for betas). So indicating a confidence score for each prediction would be great.
- Data is refreshed regularly
- Ways to interact a bit with the data would be welcome, but not strictly necessary. For instance overlaying the statistics histograms of 2 sites and get the "similitude ratio" for each metric.