Is there an extensive online website where you can find out how different parts of a UI is called by looking on an actual GUI? Something like the picture above, from this post.

It would be nice if they would be grouped by use cases or some other kind categorizations. Even better, if a dummy UI was actually laid out that you could interact with.

Form UI terminology

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.