I am looking to implement a functionality into wordpress and I dont know how to do it.
Here is the idea :
- I want to be able to generate passcodes in the admin panel (JX23S for exemple)
- Users can register and login
- The passcodes would be entered by a user in a from
- The user in authenticated => the user in granted to access some special pages and the passcodes can't be used anymore
- The user in anonymous => He has to register/login first, the new users in granted to access some special pages and the passcodes can't be used anymore
As you can guess (?), I am not used to work with Wordpress.
The passcodes would be stored in a new table (?) with some fields like createdAt (date), ValidUntil (date), IsUsed (bool), PassCode (string)
Have you an idea how I could do it ?
Do you know some existing plugins maybe ?
Should I develop my own plugin ?