I am looking for a program that can automatically uninstall multiple programs one right after the other.
For my job, I initialize, set up, and remove junkware from computers for new employees. The first 2 I have down pretty fast and easy, but the last one takes a long time. I have to go in and manually remove about 15 applications/programs that come on the new computers that the new employees don't need. It takes a long time to remove all of them individually.
It would be nice if I could just select all the programs I want to uninstall and have a program do it automatically without me needing to be there to to select the software one at a time and go through all of the uninstall prompts.
I am looking for a program that:
- Automatically uninstalls multiple programs one right after the other
- Works with Windows 7/8/8.1
- Could do silent uninstalls of all the programs so I don't have to click through a bunch of uninstall prompts
- Could save an uninstall selection to be ran on another computer without needing to select the same software again
- Is free or relatively cheap