Does anyone know a software to stretch regions of a graph of a curve (an array) horizontally? I want to be able to do it visually, so dragging or select and zoom, something like that. If the total width of the curve doesn't change (if the software compensates by making the complement of the region being stretched smaller) that's ok as I need to scale the result to its original length anyway. Thanks for your help

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.