So, let's say I'm selling web design by means of a white labeled website builder. I sign you up for 1) my website builder 2) domain name from lets say enom 3) hosting from let's say InMotion Hosting 4) SSL from Comodo, and I sell you on Local SEO (fulfilled by my local SEO vendor), Email Marketing Campaign, Business VOIP and a toll free number. Nice little package there.
Assuming that my only resource is the website builder, I still have to:
- Create your Initial Customer File with initial data
- Let your choice service tier plus A la cart options
- Run your payment
- Confirm Payment
- Green light Your Deliverables
- Create your Domain Name
- Provision your Web Space / Hosting
- Assign an IP Address
- Request/Install the SSL Certificate
- Set you up with SEO platform, like a dashboard on a subdomain with your domain (seo.yourname.com)
- Set up Your Email Campaign Software license within a subdomain main (mailchimp.domain.com)
- Create you VoiP account and link that dashboard to a subdomain (voip.domain.com)
- Link your toll free number to your VOIP (or letter VOIP rep handle that).
- All that, before I even send you over a file request for company assets, copy, etc.
How do I automate this, or at least get the workflow down to the most basic so I can train someone to be the client onboarding specialist?
Ideally... software that incorporates APIs, something along the lines of WHCMS.