- I want to make a web application where an user could run a program in the server and interact with it via streaming and web sockets. It's worth mentioning that multiple users could run the same program, so each user has to see (and hear) his own instance of the application without crossing with other instances.
- I want to run in the server a program A (or multiple instances of it) via an API inside another web application B. The A program will have a screen and audio display output, that I would like to capture for screencast in B. After that, the output shall be sent to the user via video stream.
- An API, DLL or DLL-compilable source code
- A's output shall not be displayed on screen. But it has to be captured on B ready to be streamed.
- It should support multiple programs, and multiple instances of a program.
- It should support sending keyboard/mouse events to A
- Ideally for PHP or Node.js. But any program language would be fine.
- Ideally free. But I'm open to spend a reasonable amount.
Is there any API that would meet these requeriments?