I have two VMs running Linux. One seems slower than the other.
Is there a tool which does a general benchmark of the VM?
Things I want to check:
- Single CPU speed
- CPU speed of several processes
- RAM speed
- Disk speed (sequential) read/write
- Disk speed (random access) read/write
- Speed of /dev/urandom (we already had issues here)
It would be great if the tool could create chars which show the results of both VMs in one chart. But that's optional. If I have the numbers, I can create charts myself.
- runs on linux
- open source
- GUI is not needed. Numbers are enough.
- executing the benchmark should not need more than three minutes.