I am looking for a program to analyze a software development project (i.e. a folder) and output information about the source code:
- total number of lines
- total number of files
- average files size
- number of lines/percentage of different languages
- runs on Windows
It should support a wide range of languages; at minimum (a bit flexible though):
Bonus points for:
- Being able to analyze a local (or remote) code versioning system (GIT and/or SVN).
- (If option above supported) Ability to find number of lines/percentages by author as well as language.
- Being cross platform.
- Easy extendability to support custom languages.
- 'Pretty' graphical output as well as text output.