I'm looking for a very lightweight java profiler with following features :
- is command line tool - NO GUI of any kind
- works with java jar binaries - no code edit and compile
- takes list of class:method
- pairs [signatures] to profile ONLY them
- dumps output in a text file
- works with jdk 8 and above
Something like :
java -agentpath:./myProfiler.jar -DmyProfiler.list=./class-method.list -DmyProfiler.out=./profiler.out -jar ./myApp.jar
Any Thoughts? I googled it for a while and did not find anything useful yet.
The best link so far : https://medium.com/platform-engineer/guide-to-java-profilers-e344ce0339e0 . It refers to what I'm looking for as "Transaction Profilers"