Six years ago we built a homemade tool for our internal users to download CSV files based on a SQL query. There is two kind of users :
- Admins who can define a SQL query with parameters
- Users who can run a query specifying those parameters and download a CSV
I'm looking for a replacement of this tool, so far we have considered Tableau and the data importer feature of Excel. None of them were satisfying.
What I expect from the tool :
- User Friendly & Web based (no need for any local installation)
- Work with Millions of rows
- Doesn't require SQL skill
- Connect with any kind of Database
- Queries can be parameterized
I'm turning around on this since a while.Thank you deeply for your answers.