Central Japan has many beaches, but:
- There are always clouds, due to high humidity
- The sea always looks dark, probably due to the sky
- The sea is almost always opaque, due to particles
- The sand is dark and damp
That makes the background of pictures taken on the beach look sad:
If there was an easy-to-use app to make pictures sunnier on-the-spot, I believe it could become quite popular.
- Make sky a bit sunnier
- Make sea a but more blue/transparent
- Make sand a bit whiter/fluffier
- Humans that are on the picture should not be made sunny/blue/white. They can be made brighter if needed.
- Open source (strict requirement)
The app would probably first detect the humans, then process the background only, then recompose.