Have used WinSCP, Globalscape, Abintio, and now given the new ways of working (not so new for most) with cloud being the way forward, I was hoping that there may be some people who have recently implemented a new Enterprise SFTP service.
I am looking at either PaaS or SaaS and I would need for it to be able to have at least 2 Gateway Servers in order to bring data on prem and also store in the cloud.
Requirements (some of the "would like items") to name a few:
• The ability to have either or SSH / Username & 'password Authentication
• PGP upon send & decrypt as receiving
• AV scanning in / out
• PGP key management
• End User Interface to upload and download their own files - without the need of having to use RBAC (role based access control)
• Ability to archive data
• The ability to also send files to one time users with one time password use
• Having a wizard to create individual SFTP jobs
• Windows or Linux OS
*cost at the moment is not the mitigating factor, obviously the cheaper the better – but you also get what you pay for…