I have a whole list of files that I need to update, however the new files all have _judge after them. I've tried using some program called Renamer but every time I remove the _judge in that program it give an error that the file already exists.

So for example I want to do

common_parts_judge > common_parts

However since common_parts already exists it won't replace it and just give an error instead.

Does anyone know a piece of software that will replace renamed duplicates?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.