I would like to run a hypervisor that will let me install a VM on it where the end result would be such as that when these workstations will be turned on the following will happen:
- Hypervisor boots
- Virtual Machine boots
- Console of the VM is displayed to user
- User logs in to VM and works normally
- User is unable to exit the VM console view
- If user shuts down VM, hypervisor also shuts down
- If user reboots VM, only VM reboots (optional)
Is there a solution free or paid that would allow me to do this?
The user OS is Windows, the host OS can be anything.