I was trying to watch some video on a site and the fullscreen option wasn't working so I tried to find a program that can project a part of a screen to the whole screen but I didn't find one.

1 Answer 1


Windows provide the magnifier utility builtin as part of its core package.

You can use windos + + to initiate.

There is docked mode in it which you can use.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.