I'm looking for a tools stack for a cloud and mobile development team in a startup. While having worked with Atlassian for a while, I wonder whether Gitlab or Github would be better alternatives.
The tools stack should support:
- git + gitflow
- issue tracking / issue boards / epics / roadmaps
- wiki for mainly for development, but ideally also suitable for Sales/Marketing
- CI/CD for cloud applications with docker/kubernetes
- CI for mobile applications
- cloud-based (with minimal maintenance efforts)
Next to the capabilities, the pricing is also a topic. We're a small team of < 10 people and ramping up slowly. I'm not really keen on spending 99$/month/developer for the setup.
So far I mainly found comparisons on individual aspects of this stack but not the whole lot. Any input or pointer is appreciated.