Is it possible that we can use python or other language to fetch json data from website and posting on ms excel for enterprise purpose
Of course it is.
You actually have multiple methods to choose from but one of the easiest is to use the following libraries, (all pip installable):
- To get the data from the web site: requests, (pip install requests to install).
- To read the json: json, (built-in but there are some possible alternatives).
- To output to an Excel compatible format - use any of:
- csv *(built in and can create files that Excel can read),
- xlwt (pip install - can produce XLS files),
- pyexcel (pip install - can produce multiple formats of file),
- pandas (pip install - can produce XLSX files),
- win32com + Excel - (pip install - can produce XLSX files) the only option that requires Excel on the machine getting the data.