I want to create a web based software that process data on server side as below:
- data are text file, 2 column time and value
- data should be uploaded by the user as client per browser
- i do some code in python that process data and perform some math computing on my desktop and i want the server do that (python)
- processed data come back to client side as some tabbed page visualize processed data in browser (bokeh, plotly ...)
- some charts and data needed to be downloadable as plain text or excel(.xls) files
I search about the topic and know i need help about these problems:
- Which framework i should work on, i choose flask but i am not sure
- For frontend of the website i choose bootstrap, but i think about React and Angular
- The process and computation should be done on the server side not client side, what should i do?
- For visualization i choose plotly but what about bokeh and other library as D3?
- Is it better to upload data to a Database or upload it as text file and use it on server in the performance and speed aspect
- Which type of DataBase is the best choose?
- Any other recommendation?
These are all i need to know