Which Python libraries would do the job? The functionalities that I am looking for specifically are for chart animation purposes:
- smooth axes/labels update in plots, bar charts.
- make dynamic graphs
- set background image,change image-shape/size, use flag/symbolic images nearby individual bars in bar chart
- display moving/stationary colorful texts anywhere I like
- read data from csv/json file and apply it to update values in chart
- convert final animation to video format in high quality 2K/4K/HD
I am a newbie to both Python and d3.js. The only reason I am asking is so that I could take some wise advice on which is the best path forward.
It should have intuitive functions be easy to learn.