Here is my use case:
- Data source: I have several Postgres databases which are stored locally.
- Data destination: I would like to collect the data from all these sources and store them in a central cloud database or data warehouse.
- Synchronization: I’m interested in an incremental synchronization (local to cloud direction) to be performed several times a day.
- Restore: It should be possible to restore the local database using the corresponding backed up copy on the cloud. The restore process is triggered manually.
- Data retrieval: I would like to query the data from the central database or data warehouse using R or Python.
I've found some ELT pipe solutions but apparently they all lack the restore feature.
Is there a product or a combination of products for this use case?