My website has been hacked by cuyber_cube vaishakh. Now how can i retrieve the all data and files of my web site my website is made on corephp.
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "This question does not appear to be about software recommendations, within the scope defined on meta and in the help center." – Izzy
For a much more thorough answer by the pros, see How do I deal with a compromised server? on Serverfault.
A basic answer for amateurs and your situation:
- Read through this answer
- Contact your web host to let them know of the problem and ask for help with any parts of this answer that you don't know how to do yourself.
- Download any existing backups
- Change all passwords with your web host, CPanel, SSH access, and similar means of access. Don't bother change passwords of software installed on your website (eg. your CMS or other applications you have installed).
- Create new backups of your website, knowing that this backup will contain compromised content. You do NOT want to restore directly from this backup.
- Take your website offline temporarily.
- Wipe the server and reinstall your CMS and associated plugins from scratch
- Go through your backups and find content you can recover
- Restore site content, being very careful about what you put back. Remember that there could easily be malicious scripts mixed in with your website content.
For more detailed instructions:
- MediaTemple. Recover from a site hack or compromise.
- InMotion Hosting. Recovering After a Hack
- HostDime. The Ultimate Guide to Fixing and Recovering Your Hacked Website.