I'm looking for a library offering an
std::ostream implemented on top of something other than the operating system's calls. It should be implemented either using C-style
printf() commands, or alternatively, over some generic underlying primitives which I could replace.
- Actively maintained.
- Available under the Apache Public License v2.
- Available under 3-BSD or 2-BSD.
- Tested on both Linux and Windows.
- Some constexpr functionality (yes, I know that' not quite like C++ ostreams)
- Header-only would be nice.