I need a suggestion for a Web content management system (CMS).
Our museum has a static "brochure" website; about 100 static pages about us, current activities, etc. There are 2 navbars: major (Home Visit Give Join About) and minor (within the section). URLs go 2 deep, e.g.
Currently I manage it "old school" in Dreamweaver CS5 on my home PC. But it's dated, hard to use, and I can't share access. It is hosted on Ubuntu/LAMP using 1 domain on a member's 10-domain hosting account. We'd prefer to stay on that platform, since it's free.
Anyway, these are the features we need.
- Login to the CMS from anywhere (multiple Users optional)
- Existing URLs must keep working (no 404s), bonus points for allowing existing URL structure to continue.
- Ability to inject arbitrary HTML code (PayPal buttons, FB pixel, ticketing etc.)
- Mobile friendly using responsive web design (not 2 versions of site!)
- Editable from iOS or Android, I don't care how
- Runs on Ubuntu/LAMP
- Optional: Auto-generate nav menus
- Open source, though I wouldn't object to a one-time pay. No monthly fees.
What would be a good platform for this, that won't require an excessive amount of add-ons to get it done?