【switch the value of PrtSc button to Rightmouse buttom】 Does this button has a certain name? Is there any software that can help me switch PrtSc button on my laptop to the Rightmouse buttom permanently? no-name button PrtSc button


The key you have highlighted is called the context menu key.

I found a program tutorial of sorts for mapping any key on a Windows machine. It covers a program called SharpKeys that may be of value for you, as it covers "special" keys that might otherwise not be part of an ordinary layout.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.